Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Day at the Beach



Recently, I cleaned out my studio and reorganized the mess that had accumulated over the past 6 months discovering all kinds of things that I had forgotten about, including this Winsor & Newton Water Color Field Box. I purchased this set over 20 years ago, and as you can see I never really used it much. The set is small enough to fit in the palm of my hand, with 2 palettes, a water container, a water bottle, and 14 colors. I am hoping to use it more often, especially at the beach.
Stay tuned for a tour of my studio......

1 comment:

  1. I have so much stuff stashed away too. Your watercolor set looks wonderful and I look forward to seeing what you paint with it. I really like your sunflowers and blue cup.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...