Thursday, December 12, 2013

Clayton Exhibit and Art & Home Tour

Watch the interview

Last Thursday was the opening reception for my exhibition at The Clayton Center Gallery. A huge thank you to Clayton Visual Arts for selecting me, along with Lin Frye, as one of the featured artists this month. If you click here, you can read more about the exhibition, including my bio.


Clayton Art and Home Tour 

I had so much fun participating in the Clayton Art and Home Tour on Sunday. It was great to have the opportunity to display my work in the beautiful home of the Stewart family. Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting this fundraiser, in spite of the awful, rainy, and cold weather. Meeting everyone and hearing feedback about my paintings was a real treat.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Maria! Great interview and selection of your work shown. Also nice to see you're a tall lady like me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Maria!! You look great amongst your beautiful paintings!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...