Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pomegranate with Blue pot

Oil on Panel
6"x 6"
I have always been fascinated by the inside of a Pomegranate; the seeds look like little gems. In addition to being a beautiful fruit, they are the most powerful anti-oxidant of all fruits. If you have never tried one, they are delicious, but can be time consuming to eat if you don't know how to properly peel it. However, I just came across a YouTube video that shows the correct way to peel and eat a pomegranate. There are too many powerful health benefits to pass on eating them, with their ability to lower cholesterol, blood pressure, and other cardiac risk factors. I'll be eating many more now that I know how to peel them. This one was so much fun paint, I'll be painting them more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...