Friday, February 1, 2013

30 Day Challenge Collage

30 Day Challenge
"A to Z" series
It's kind of neat seeing all of the paintings in one collage! I have never worked in a series before this challenge, and it seemed to provide the structure I need to remain focused, not to mention the interest it created around seeing what I would paint next - even my family wanted to know.
A cool side note to all of this, I sold 6 paintings this month and the "A to Z" series was mentioned on Leslie Saeta's, "Artists Helping Artists" radio show yesterday.  There were many inspiring stories shared about the artists that took part in this challenge, and how it has motivated so many to paint on a daily basis. Thank you Leslie!

1 comment:

  1. Your paintings look stunning ! Well done for selling some paintings and a big well done for completing the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...